Sales, Product Advice, Support and Technical
The Parking Dynamics PD1 product has detailed and in depth info on the website. If you still have further questions please use the form below to contact one of our advisers who will endeavour to respond within the hour. Please allow 1 business day if contacting us at the weekend.
Who can order the Parking Dynamics PD1 Car Parking Sensor?
Anyone from any country. We accept orders from private, retail and trade customers from the UK and all International Countries. Select your country on the drop down menu in the checkout area of the website when ordering.
How much is Delivery and do you Ship to my Country?
We ship to the UK, US, Europe, Canada, Australia and all other International Countries using an Express and Insured Trackable Delivery Service.
- UK 1st Class Recorded: £4.95
- International Insured Signed For: £8.95 (approx 3 to 7 business days depending on international country)
Product Guarantee & Returns – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
All products from ParkingDynamics.co.uk are supplied with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase. In addition to the standard product warranty, ParkingDynamics.co.uk offer a No-Risk 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
If a fault occurs with your product or your item is damaged during transit, please contact our customer services Here. If your goods have been damaged during delivery, you must notify us within 3 working days by phone or email.
Parking Dynamics 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
At Parking Dynamics we want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchases, therefore we offer a No Risk Money Back Guarantee. So if for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase or it doesn’t meet your expectations, you can simply return it to us for a full refund or exchange (less delivery costs). All we ask is that you adhere to the following terms and conditions:
30 Day Money Back Guarantee Terms & Conditions
- Items being returned to Parking Dynamics under the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee must be received by us before 30 Days from your original purchase date has passed.
- Items received after 30 Days will be returned to the customer and postage charged to their account.
- Customers have a duty of care to ensure that all returned items are in a condition is like new with the original packaging & accessories and the actual product be unmarked / undamaged apart from the antenna that does not have to be removed from the vehicle for obvious reasons.
- Items not handled with a duty of care or in a new condition will be returned to the customer and postage charged to their account or the equivalent amount of the replacement parts will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Items must be returned using an insured / recorded service to protect against damage or loss.
- It is the responsibility of the sender to pursue a claim for damaged or lost items.
- Exchanging items within 30 Days will be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- The 30 Day Guarantee does not apply to an exchanged item or a faulty replacement.
- Special Order items are not covered by the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. You will be informed of these items at checkout.
If you wish to return a product under our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before returning a product as faulty, first speak with our technical team as they should be able to resolve your problem without the need to return the product.
When returning faulty items the original packaging materials should be used to protect the item from any damage during return transit, as any further damage occurring during return transit caused by inadequate packaging will result in a charge being deducted from any refund due, to the value of correcting said damage.
If you wish to return a faulty item, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA) on email@example.com.